And it today’s world, it can be an instant pick me up when you’re feeling down.
The latest beauty trend, Soft Girl Makeup, is a fun one, very youthful and one everyone can pull off with the right colors.
The goal is to look young, fresh and youthful with your makeup.
1. Start by exfoliating your skin with Skin Polish to brighten your complexion.
2. Massage Dew Date hydrating skin oil all over the face and neck to stimulate the circulation and boost cell renewal. Use a jade roller to really push the product further into the pores.
3. Apply a sheer coat of foundation with a brush all over the face and neck. I love the Classified fan brush for the best coverage.
4. Skip the powder as you want the skin to look fresh and dewey.
5. Fill in the brows with Strike Rich brow gel and brushupwards to open the eyes. I love the Limelife by Alcone brow gel as it adds color and fills in the missing or thinning hairs with fibers.
6. Curl your lashes to open up your eyes even further.
7. Apply concealer under the eyes to cover any dark circles and brighten the eyes. I love concealer #01 by Limelife on the eyelids to take away and redness on the lids.
8. Tightline the upper, inner eye line with Enduring eyeliner black eyeliner to give the illusion of thicker eyelashes. This is waterproof, smudge-proof and lasts all day without running or smearing. It’s the best eyeliner I’ve ever used!
9. Sweep a light dusting of sparkling Sweet Dreams eyeshadow all over the eye...one of my faves that looks great on everyone & is paraben free! It makes a great highlighter, too!
10. Next, you want to give your cheeks a pop of pink right on the apples. Make sure to buff it into your skin to look like a natural flush. I love POP blush by Limelife- it’s the brightest pure pink out there- it’s packed with color so a little goes a long way!
11. Using that same blush, apply that shade to the crease of your eyes and blend it up and out to open up your eyes.
12. Apply two coats of Perfect Mascara in black to your upper lashes and one coat to your lower lashes for that doe-eyed look. I love this formula because it’s thickening and lengthening and is the only mascara that doesn’t smear on me.For some extra glam, add a few individual lashes by Ardell at the outer corners.
13. No Soft Girl should ever have dry cakey lips! So start by gently exfoliating the dry skin from your lips with Lip scrub and top with Pink Grapefruit nourishing lip balm.
14. And to finally bring your whole Soft Girl Makeup look together, you must use a pink lipgloss! I love Hope Lipgloss for a soft pretty look, beautiful shine and that extra little bling we all need!
That’s it beauty queens!
Have fun trying this look, modify it a bit to fit your style if you want- post your finished pics when you do!