Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Hello 2013!

It's been a while since I've blogged...sorry, work just got the best of me!

 2013 has been quite a busy one already.
 Another successful Steelers season has come and gone, (at least for the makeup department) and now my attention has been focused on working with NBC on the Pittsburgh Penguins home broadcasts...such a great group of people to work for...let's go PENS!
Mike Emmerick Hockey Hall of Fame announcer

 Podcasts for the Discovery Channel and UPMC have been keeping On Location artists busy as well. We are very fortunate to live in a city with the best doctors in the world right here in Pittsburgh, and very thankful to work for the great folks at Summer Productions.

 But I wanted to let my clients know that we will now be offering private makeup lessons, makeovers and even small parties at our small studio in Greentree or we can bring the experts to you for a fun girls girls night out party.

We now offer Fluhme Cosmetics to our clients as well. I was fortunate enough to help create some of the looks of the shadow palettes with owner Tiffany Fluhme.
Please call us if you are in need of a new spring look!

No comments: