Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pretty Living Magazine interview

I was very honored to be featured in this week's issue of Pretty Living Magazine's Wedding Wednesday.

I am always in awe of female entrepreneurs, and these girls are taking the Pittsburgh PR market by storm with their young, and fresh approach to the advertising and PR world. They have a blog, on line magazine, print magazine, and a very successful PR business…I guess the sky's the limit for these 20 something girls, and I just love their name!

I take great pride in working with my bridal clients and being a part of their very special day.
I've shared many laughs and tears of joy with my brides over the years and every one of the weddings that I have worked, on has left me with many wonderful memories, and even some repeat business from family members, and for that, I am very thankful.

Here is a link to the article that Alex Duffy from Pretty Living Magazine did with me…with thanks and  appreciation:)


No comments: