Wednesday, July 13, 2011

World-famous artist Burton Morris teams up with Eat'n Park for Smiley's ...


Pittsburgh is home to many talented artists, some I can even call my friends...but on one occasion, I had the distinct pleasure and honor to work with one of the very best...world renowned, pop artist Burton Morris.
We were invited into his Penn Hills studio to film him painting the iconic Eat 'N Park Smiley Cookie! Burton was commissioned to paint the world famous cookie for the 25th anniversary celebration in June.

As an artist myself, watching him paint was such a treat, as it has always been my dream to own one of his paintings, but I got something even better...Burton signed prints for everyone on the film crew and autographed his coffee table book for each of us as well!
What a kind, generous man and a really fun shoot to be a part of!

Special thanks to Pryzborski Productions for the opportunity to work on his video and for giving me my start many. many years ago!

No comments: