Tuesday, March 19, 2013

L'uvalla certified organic skincare

I am very lucky to live in a town with such wonderful hospitals and doctors.


UPMC is one of the premiere hospitals in the US and I have been privileged to work on many commercials, videos and billboards for this health care giant over the years.

One of my most memorable UPMC commercials I worked on last year, was with actress, Alla Korot, former soap star and now current co-owner of L'uvalla certified organic skin care. She is as passionate about her products as she is acting, and her skin was absolutely flawless.

After we wrapped the commercial, she was kind enough to send me some of her products in the mail to try and I have to say I was very impressed with everything she sent me.

Using the L'uvalla line is like feeding your skin some of the long lost nutrients its been lacking.
It's such a comforting feeling to know that every ingredient they put into their products is both natural, organic and very good for you. There really is something to be said for the old saying, "if you can't eat it, don't put it on your skin."!

Her Balancing Cream for normal to oily skin was one of my favorite products. It instantly absorbed into my skin, leaving it hydrated and matte...a perfect combination for my oily skin, and completely free of toxic chemicals.




Alla was such a beautiful soul to work with and I really enjoyed the time we spent together on set, and making her even more beautiful for our commercial.

Many celebrities love and endorse her line, and now I can see why!








No comments: