Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Slice Cosmetic Pencil Sharpeners

I really never thought I'd get super excited about a cosmetic pencil sharpener...but I have, and just wanted to share my latest discovery with you, thanks to the recommendation of my friend, celebrity makeup artist Kendra Richards.

Slice cosmetic pencil sharpeners are the cadillac of sharpeners- a great compact, sleek design by Michael Graves. It is the perfect companion to my high end cosmetic pencils - no more shredding and tearing my expensive pencils apart with cheap sharpeners!




This unique design catches all the shavings in the bottom of the container, while the dual German stainless steel blades sharpen your 8mm and 12 mm pencils to a precise point. It even comes with its own handy cleaning pick, and for 9.99, it's worth every penny, and makes my life as a makeup artist, so much easier!

But the best thing about Slice, is that founder, TJ Scimone donates 1% of all product sales to help fund autism research. His son Alex is autistic...now that is beauty with a cause.








Temptu - 468x60 Banner

No comments: